· Ensures achievement of targets and adherence to Service Level Agreement (SLAs) specified by the Client.
· Establishes innovative systems and procedures for handling of data / reports and continuously improvises on them.
· Ensures daily completion of logs as required by the process.
· Ensures thorough knowledge of process related details.
· Attends calibration session jointly with Quality and clients.
· Monitor calls on a daily weekly basis.
· Identifies process gaps and collaborates with the Client to formulate solutions.
· Deal with escalation in a timely manner.
· Any other assigned duties.
· Sets targets for the team.
· Measures performance of the team through performance appraisals and responsible for team motivation and retention.
· Keeps track of leaves availed by team members & updates them with HR / leave policy whenever applicable.
· Grooms and mentors the team members to handle more responsibility
· Prepares development plans for every team member with a suitable action-plan.
· Regularly assesses training needs to fill gaps in performance.
· Plans and imparts necessary process- related training to team members wherever necessary.
· Works as a team with other leaders providing assistance and seeking support wherever required.
· Conducts regular briefings for the team to discuss performance, Organizational policies and process updates.
· Takes disciplinary action (DAP) or issue a Corrective Action Policy (CAP) letter/s as per requirement.
· Address feedback received from Quality to all team members.
· Assist in recruitment process.
· Measure performance of the team for e.g. performance appraisals, confirmation and ongoing feedback and training
· Build effective vertical and horizontal communication channels
· Provide efficient leadership to the team
· To be a role-model for the Team in terms of performance/ behavior/ attitude
· Formulate long term plans for the development and motivation of the team
CLIENT SPECIFIC / ORIENTED:
· Coordinate with Clients regarding team performance.
· Graduate from a recognized Institute or University in any discipline
· Minimum 1 year of work experience as a Team Leader
· Must have experience in leading a team for a chat/email LOBs but still needs to have experience with Finance Voice LOBs
· Can start ASAP
· Must be flexible with changes