|Title||Foundations Skills TrainerVoice and Accent Trainer|
· Coordinate and conduct communication and soft skills training.
· Selects appropriate instructional procedures and methods such as individual and group training or instruction, self-study, lectures demonstrations, simulation exercises and role plays.
· Maintains records to evaluate performance and monitor progress of trainees.
· Follows training policies, programs and schedules based on knowledge of identified training needs, company program schedules or changes in products, procedures or services as set forth by the Training Manager
· Conducts training sessions covering specified areas such as; new hire orientation, on-the-job training, training on CRM systems, and refresher training.
· Test trainees to measure progress and to evaluate the effectiveness of training.
· Reports progress of employees under their guidance during training period to the Training Manager.
· Identify ongoing needs to coach and develop employees.
· Confers with Training Manager and Operations Managers to assess training needs of employees.
· Contacts Training Manager to determine training content and gather training material.
· Submit weekly report to Training Manager detailing the progress of the prior week’s training and results. Including but not limited to; number of trainees in attendance, trained, attrition from training, and the consolidation of training evaluations.
· Monitoring of telephonic transactions through voice file recordings, silent monitoring and provide feedback and establish continued training criteria with Team Leads for continued improvement.
· Recommend and discuss potential training needs for staff and assist with implementation of training processes when necessary.
· Keeps informed on new developments, methods and techniques in the training field.
· Attends professional training seminars as needed.
· Customer Service, Telesales & data compilation quality monitoring and evaluation experience is required.
· Understanding of US/UK/AU business culture is required.
· Graduate from a recognized Institute or University in any discipline.
· Minimum 1year of work experience in BPO/Call Centre
· Must be proficient and has good knowledge with the English Language
· Must have a minimum of 1 year experience for the said role
· Can start ASAP
· Must be flexible with changes