The Assistant General Manager will handle two accounts, healthcare and retail. Both are for Customer Service + Sales.
- Outline the quality framework for all programs
- Agree the framework with all stakeholders and clients
- Staff the quality team with management and frontline resources
- Establish quality policies and procedures based on client’s requirements and standards
- Provide meaningful reports to operations to steer improvement of performance metrics
- Drive consistent improvement through consistent monitoring of the feedback loop
- Drive quality initiatives such as Six Sigma/ COPC/ Lean Sigma to ensure continuous improvement
- Drive the Quality team to deliver against Quality SLAs
- Continuously works toward alignment of the Transaction Monitoring forms to help achieve CSAT goals, compliance requirements and complaint reduction
- ·Report out periodically to clients on the Quality performance of the program and the tactical plans to sustain or improve performance
- Share the Quality framework with existing business partners and with prospects
Must have high competency for the following criterions:
- Decision Making
- Analytical Thinking
- Customer Focus
- Quality & Improvement orientation
- Strategic Thinking
- Initiative and Commitment to Achieve
- Handled direct interaction with clients
- Managed large training accounts
- Responsible for service delivery
- Experience in the deployment and management of Learning and Delivery frameworks
- · Manages performance of Processes through performance management, career planning strategies and sharing of best practices
Client Specific/ Related:
- Identify bottlenecks, which are likely to directly impact optimal performance.
- Identify areas that need improvement in satisfaction of external & internal customers (internal customers also means user department).
- Identify areas that need improvement in employees’ competencies & satisfaction.
- Develop a robust succession plan
- Increase customer satisfaction from X% to Y%
- Coordinate with Clients regarding Process performance and headcount.
- Graduate from a recognized Institute or University in any discipline.
- Minimum 7 years of work experience in BPO/Call Centre
- Has managed large teams in the past
- Six Sigma Black or Green Belt Holder
- Can start ASAP
- Must be flexible with changes